Caring for your garments
CARING FOR YOUR GARMENTS
All Pure Velo garments have been designed and made for you with TLC, using high quality Italian fabrics.
To ensure that they stay at their best please follow our care instructions.
- Before washing your garments close all zips completely and turn inside out.
- For hand finished jerseys use your Pure Velo delicate’s laundry bag.
- Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes to prevent friction.
- Machine wash at 30°C.
- Wash dark and light colours separately.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Do not tumble dry your garments.
- If required re-shape whilst damp.
- Dry flat or hang up away from direct sunlight.
- Do not dry clean.
Washing instructions can be found on the label in all Pure Velo garments.
Always check the label before washing.